Sunday, November 23, 2008

Play overdose

I was supposed to sleep at 10pm. Now it's almost 12 midnight and im still hanging around.



Reached home at almost 6am on Sunday early morning, from Sat night's outing. It was really fun and it was a rather nice mix of peeps.



Cant believe I did the following all on a sat night:


  • Holland V XO fish head noodles+Ngoh Hiang+San Lao+Prawn sauce chix+vegetables with oyster sauce

  • Haagen Diaz

  • Prawning @ Bishan Park

  • Party World

But I really had a great time laughing and laughing right through


Today, CC called me at 1030am..


I forced myself up to attend a cousin's baby's first month celebration.


Went to the suntec book fair with my sis. Shop. Ate dinner.


Came back home...


I was totally totally exhausted throughout the day. My mind and body arent really in sync i feel.


Another round of KTV tom.


Im kind of busy this week... and yes.. counting down....


I seriously need to go grab some sleep.


Nightie




No comments: