I think it is time I stop fighting.
I should stop fighting for a change.
I have to start fighting, on the other hand, with myself to accept what I do not want to accept.
And it seems like it is also time that I put away all the attachments because these are the exact reasons why I am struggling so hard.
And it doesnt help, to know that I am struggling, alone.
It seems that there is truly no other way.
I have to accept.
Whatever that comes, accept.
No matter how unhappy, accept.
No matter how much im afraid that this might bring about an adverse effect to the relationship which, may be so tricky that these effects are irreversible, still, I have to accept.
Even if it means that I have to struggle through every step of the way, alone, I have to accept.
Because fighting for a change and improvement brought me nowhere.
I fought so hard. We moved a little. We are stuck again.
Im drained. I do not have the energy to fight anymore.
Resigning to fate should be the best solution for now.
I give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment