Oh i never expected my nightout with Dr heng to end so early.
We ended up at Brewerks for dinner and drinks. The food was pretty good but i was so busy chatting that by the time it was my turn to listen, i realised my hunger pangs have subsided. We ended up having a lot of leftovers.
I think we were trying to catch up and chat what we have missed out in almost, say 1 year? HAHA
But one thing didnt change, how fast we could always jump back into all sorts of conversations and start to talk about life.
It's so like Sex and the city. I dun think I fit any of the 4 characters there though.
And it seems that the batch of Drs had a gathering at brewerks and she ended up looking like a recept to all the batch mates and every 20 min she would be waving to someone.
Well... lots and loads of stories...
Ahaha.. I dun think i will look at doctors the same way anymore. Maybe I forgot that they were afterall humans like you and I. So no, they are not at a "higher" level.
Im looking forward to tomorrow's outing. I wonder if we will be hanging out with the same group of people. And very soon comes sunday. And then the week days should whisk by...
Waiting...
No comments:
Post a Comment