Friday, November 21, 2008

7 days....

I am missing you so absolutely much.

I cant wait...

This is driving me crazy...

COME BACK NOW!!!

& I hope that I can be with you on your BDAE! Keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully we can spend it together... JB, YT or SG?

Since when did 7 days ever feel so far away??

Today, AT was telling me about cheap cheap air tickets on Jetstar. HAha.. and we found out that Tiger had cheap tickets for sale for an earlier period. Sigh..but we cant plan... we always cant plan... Taiwan? Macau & HK? I hope I get to go over with you this time round.. and we can certainly enjoy our WHITE XMAS in SEOUL!!

& Next year... let's put OSAKA or TOKYO on our plans...

I hope that we can make it to Sushi land. Afterall, we have already done kim chih land... Im sure Sushi land would be even better!

I hope we get to stay on our own in the nice little YG100 apartment when plans firm up. That would make life so much easier for me when you are busy.

But all is uncertain now


PLEASE help me put all the above hopes in your wish when you blow the candles this dec ok CC? HAHAHA....
I will do that as well in Jan when my turn comes...

So that they will all come true...

No comments: