Just when i was all ready to cover an entry on my trip this time round... I realised I couldnt complete it with pics cos i forgot about this lappie not having any blue tooth function and i am all too lazy to start up another lappie just for this.
Anyway, I enjoyed both my flights to and from beijing. En route, I was so engrossed in all my movies that I laughed, teared discretely and went on all the emotional roller coasters each movie was suppose to bring.
Some shows were just plain boring though and frankly, Sept movies on krisworld is kind of bad. I mean it wasnt as if I caught a lot of the movies there already, but sigh... MAybe the movies released in Jul/Aug were limited.
I finally caught 200 pounds beauty. Better late than never and I kinda love it.
I watched Sex and the City AGAIN and yes.. I am still as engrossed as the first time that I watched it in the Cinema. Maybe because I have already completed 6 seasons of the series... I could relate to the show a lot better.
Sparrow was boring... maybe cos the HK serial on the lappie next to mine was more interesting... haha.. I didnt even finish half the show.
L for Love and L for Lies.. a HK movie.. kind of nice.. though the ending was a little tacky, but still, it managed to have me hook on it, laugh and tear with it as well.
Oh oh oh.. I must say this... I met EASON at beijing airport. From afar, I thought he looked like somebody I knew and so I was staring at him a little longer... then when i suddenly realised he was EAson, it was also the time when he saw me looking (we were walking past each other) that I decided not to look at him.
Before that while we were at HAagen Daz, apparently there was also a star there. However, that was a Chinese star so neither CC nor I could recognise him. It got a little too much for him when this family started taking pics with him, getting his autograph and a mini crowd began to form INSIDE the tiny outlet. Kind of sad and I began to feel for him and all artistes. Imagine, he couldnt even enjoy a scoop in peace. Right after the pic, he stood up immediately and just walked out, leaving his assistant/papa behind to carry another bag and to catch up with him.
And on the killer milk thingie... It didnt help knowing that I was away like 70% of the time this year in China and that I start off almost 80% of the mornings I was there with a packet of MEng Niu Milk. Im not that sure how badly affected this milk is but hey, I have already drank A LOT of the milk already so what now?
SIGH...
Bless me...
No comments:
Post a Comment