My entries are not getting proper updates of pics because my old lappie at home doesnt seem to have a blue tooth function.
All words no pictures. So boring.
My weekend was well.. intense.
Packed. very packed. This was one weekend in which I did not get to pay off my sleep debts. And Sunday ended off with a heavy heart and my mind full of thoughts.
The past one month was kind of spiritually bland for me. I couldnt get myself back to the book I was halfway through. As for the other books which I decided to start, I couldnt get myself to continue again because those are very much self-help books and as the name suggests, when I no longer feel the need, I no longer find myself reading them well. I mean I can bring myself to finish up the book but it would mean that I require now twice the amt of attention I used to put in. I am a person with pretty low attention span. I am easily distracted. I am not sure why but that was how I have been.
Anyway, I would definitely love to get back to reading. Hopefully this upcoming trip would bring the momentum back.
One thing I look so very forward to: To complete Sex and the city DVD series lying in my room in China...
Stretching and training the tiny brain of mind. It's tough but I did not regret the decision I made about 1.5 months ago. Time flies.
No more boring ramblings...
No comments:
Post a Comment