Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday

It's been a while since i was up at 2:37am.

Tom is the farewell for CP. Oh I will surely miss you. It's sad to see my sisters leave one by one.

Well, such is life.

For me, at this point, it's funny to look back and see how I used to only blog when I was terribly upset or highly irritated by something or someone.

My life is almost perfect now. Almost.

Good career. Good bf. Good health. Family around and that I get to spend time with them since Im in SG now.

CC you made me understand and see a lot of things I never saw in the past. You made me grow while in a relationship with you. You are my saviour. From tears, unhappiness, insecurity and depression, to laughter, fun, joy, selfless love, you brought me into your arms, though not without effort, and made me see how a rel should really be.

It wasnt easy at the beginning, as with all good things. And I rem my big boss once said, " What comes fast will go away fast". I believe him. And I believe that. It makes sense. You persevered through the hard times. You refused to give up. When I was really lost, you led me back. The hurdles were high. I thought you would not make it through but you proved me wrong.

Maybe all the travelling made our hearts grew fonder. Maybe our past experiences made us both understand the importance of committing and not taking each other for granted.

I cant help but say, I am really happy now.

Thank you CC.

I better go get some rest.

TGIF~!

No comments: