Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Yoz

My life hasnt been very exciting these days but it definitely has been the utmost fulfilling.

Over the weekend, I finally got to see the interior of the house. A newly built house of his, our potential house-to-be. Haha.. I am excited. It's kind of wierd to be at this phase of life. I used to see and hear about people buying flats. I never thought that i would actually be able to stay in a "house". A house of our own. In the newly built, unfurnished shelter, I see hope and dreams. I guess that is what makes this whole event more exciting. Not sure if I should be happy about me reaching this stage.. haha.. cos it is both heart-warming and at the same time, it brings me to realise that boy... I am getting old.

Workwise, things are getting a little monotonous and dull but hey, this is always the case for all beginnings...

Well... Another week to go...

No comments: