I see a big change ahead.
It may be better or worst. I am not sure.
In any case, maybe I shouldnt think so much. Maybe I should be more selfish and think about what I want.
Disappointment arises when expectations are not met.
Maybe I shouldnt have expectations anymore. But that was what happened before and how I eventually started eating my own happiness away. No expectations, no hopes, nothing to look forward to, and Im left with a life of unhappiness. I am not going to make the same mistake twice.
When I was struggling to put my own needs and aspirations aside, I realised that maybe I dun have to do that. As much as i hope that this is meant to stay, I am beginning to have some doubts here and there. Maybe I should just listen to myself and do what I want.
Good luck to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment