Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lunchie Alone



CC and YB left for Haiyang this morning. Leaving me to have lunch on my own in Yantai. That place is just 1.5 hr drive from here.

Anywayz... the lunch box today is 1.5/5.

Anyway, there has never been a 5/5. At the most, 3.5/5. So you can imagine...

I caught HANCOCK movie over the weekend. That was the first English movie we caught here. CC was always excited about watching that show. I rejected wongso back in SG cos i said I had to watch it with CC.

And so after we checked out the timing, we got the tickets. Well....

We were just in time for the show to start. BUT. The moment we heard Chinese background, CC's first reacton was, Oh SHIT, you wanna leave?

Haha... Well... I said, let's just watch and see.. although i felt very uncomfortable too.

And well, it was not that bad an experience afterall, to catch an ang mo show in Mandarin. Pretty nice.

I cant help but say this...

I miss AMK HUB.

No comments: