I missed out on quite a few updates since my last entry. When i wanted so badly to blog, I didnt have my lappie with me.
I went to attend the information session on MPA at school last sat. I had quite a bit of motivation and insight into this program, what I want, what I need and what I should do. I remember why and what exactly I love about SMU. The culture, the professors. Not all the profs are perfect but certainly, TS is great. He reminded me very much of my two bosses. So logical, so to the point.
I am truly grateful to have MS up there. That little bit of compliments. Very simple one or two liners never fail to spur me on. Seriously, when things have to be reported at his level, that means I am going through that level of stress. It is all so worth it cos he is appreciative and that he is very encouraging. Guess that's the difference between Asian boss and Caucasian boss.
Building my little portfolio finally in the department! HAha.. now im in transition between two projects, that means I am free"er... Non peak season. So shiok, today I get to leave at 6pm sharp.
Anyway... Maybe after 20 sep i will have more to say. For now... Keeping my fingers crossed....
I MISS YOU baobei!!
No comments:
Post a Comment