Okae. No one is going to be able to stop me from completing everything i have on my list today. I no longer care nor can I afford to wait. Im going to put it out for all to see, if, at this point, you still do not want to be held responsible, or that you would like to join the crowd in waiting I am not going to care.
I guess my sort of "project manager" position requires that i be honed and be prepared for this. It doesnt matter what happens in between, because the sole reason of having a project manager is so that one person can liaise and sort things out with all the relevant parties when the PM has no actual authority. And that is the exact position that I am in.
I need to handover everything properly. Being stuck right in the middle of everything, 2 banks, 2 departments, 2 authorities and so many bosses. I cannot afford to let everything crumble. I have already come thus far!!
Plus, my motivation to complete everything today is so that i can start preparing for my GMAT. Tonight. Tom night. I dun have time anymore!!!
Friday is going to be fun i guess. Going to be travelling back to sg with CC and JO. HAha.. And i have just contacted Shan jie. We will be meeting up for lunch! CC can do his shopping, JO can get the things he was suppose to buy for his boss.
Friday is definitely worth celebrating because it marks the end of my share options slavery for the time being, and it is the beginning of my 1 week vacation!! After GMAT, im going to bangkok!
JY, if you are reading this, Im going to meet June and Pum for lunch in bkk!!! And you know what? We are meeting at Chula for lunch. HAahha... my Gai tord.... Oooooohhhhhh....
EXCITED!
Back, back to finish my mt everest pile of work, then I will be ready.
Oh, gotta share a silly silly analysis i did yesterday:
With the bad stomach I had, I ate like plain mini mantou and this corn porridge, with no sugar or much seasoning, you can imagine it being somewhat similar to tau suan, exactly the same visually, but instead of that "TAU", you replace it with corn. Yes. that for lunch. And guess what, YB was eating this Cod fish with pasta on those hot plate thingie that came sizzling hot... SIZZLING!!!.. And she was sitting right opp me. CC decided to eat century egg porridge, but then he had like 2 mini baskets of HAR GAO, 1 SIEW MAI, 1 pork ribs, Custard bun, mini plate of fried noodle, and this chillie-the kind in yong tau foo one...and he was beside me.
WE WERE SHARING A TABLE!! Of course, other than the fact that the mantou was really fresh and nice. That's all. And yes, I only ate like 1/4 of the corn porridge. And I was starring hard at the har gao, which CC constantly assured me it wasnt anywhere delicious but still, he did not stop eating. And he said the fried noodles smelled sour, still I see him put a lot of chilli and he was obviously enjoying his noodles.
I left earlier back to my room to rest. I was so so so so hungry at 6pm. I decided that if i were to wait for YB to dabao porridge for me, I will most likely die and faint. I woke up and went to my self made pantry. There were the cup noodles, the digestive biscuits and pringles.
Cup noodles, too much oil, and anyway the portion was too big, I cant possibly eat just noodles with hot water without adding the very oily seasoning so I decided, next.
The digestive biscuit was good except that it had milk contents inside and I dun think i wanna camp in the toilet for another night.
Pringles. I began to read the contents, potato, vegetable oil extract, salt... oh, when i saw the word salt, plus the fact that the other ingredients didnt seem as destructive, there I made my choice. Pringles. Salt is good because that was what my body needed with all the diarrhoea.
I chose original to keep things simple.
Haha.. that was one mini analysis i did yesterday. I can imagine how some of you must be thinking who eats potato chips while having stomach flu? But you see, i did do an analysis. hahah.. just to self console.
Anyway, I didnt make any more bathroom calls. I guess I survived!
No comments:
Post a Comment