Sunday, August 10, 2008

080808 + Peking Duck


I was so lucky!! I didnt know that I was actually taking A380 cos i checked in via the internet at around 2am on the day of my flight scheduled at 5pm. I was too tired to notice, otherwise, I would have put myself in the upper deck! How Cool!! and the lucky thing is we were on board the last A380 flight SQ scheduled for the Olympic crowd! Before that, I went to look for Shan jie. Went to her apartment and we had a quick lunch before she showed me the different places in Silk street in Beijing. The traffic in beijing was unusually clear. Our flight was pretty empty too. Guess what, my flight took off at 5pm and it touched down in sg at 1030. That was one of the fastest flights I have ever taken from BJ back. The pilot said we were 40 min ahead of schedule. No delays, not much turbulence too. But because of this flight, I missed watching the opening ceremony! One chinese passenger asked the crew if we could watch live telecast of the opening. Well, our aviation technology hasnt reached that point of advancement at this point of time. I was so so tired i zonked out after dinner. It's good to be home. One last battle before my BKK - GMAT!

No comments: