Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can feel it setting in

It's not going to be easy there...

Working full time and studying part time for my masters.

I am struggling already, just for this GMAT preparation. How much time do I have to prepare? Not much. I was so bogged down by work I was left with so little proper time to study. Maybe I could have planned to take it later. I just didnt expect my stay in China to prolong. Geez...

Yeah, I know i have been out the most of this weekend. I could I have spent the time studying that's right but i miss SG so much I had to go out and fulfill my cravings for all the sg cuisines.

Thank you CC for driving me around the whole of SG today. Dinner was simple but great. I think it is going to get really really tough moving forward.

Work, relationships, studies, family, me time.

Gotta balance.

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap. I am setting aside time for a 4 hour practice test tonight before i head for bed. More practice and readings tom. BUT I have to drop by office. Man.. I am on leave lor.. But what to do... I received a call from China with regards to some screw ups... over with the bank problems. & the broker is coming down to the office.

TUE is my GMAT test!!!

Pray pray....

No comments: