Friday, November 02, 2007

Once in a lifetime opportunity

This is an incredulous night. Hmm...

I think i would have to just come over as early as possible to assist him. And he made me feel that whatever i was holding on and trying so hard to fight for is really insignificant. Not on a negative light though. That was an ultra motivation boost.

"Your shoulders grow as you age".

That is so true.

Sometimes I can shoulder the responsibilities, but not the stress. When i am at my top form, I can handle both. There are also times when i can shoulder none and I need someone to be there for me. Not to shoulder for me, but to make me believe that I can continue to shoulder and that I can move on. That is what I need. Im very glad to have people around me so far who can assist in me moving on when I am stuck.

I have the best mentors around me at every stage of my career. Im really grateful and thankful for that. They have been one of the greatest people in my life to either make me see that I can achieve so much and go so far, or they just train and guide me to take me to another level. These mentors play a very important role not just in my career, but in my life as well. They are trulygreat people whom I respect and will go all out for them if they need me.

It is pretty disheartening to see you down. I hope that I am of some help in one way or anothe.

No comments: