After the last entry, I drifted into dreamland for a good 4 hours.
I did what I used to do for years, but havent done in a very long time. I went to the coffee shop opp to da bao dinner. It's kind of sad that my market got burnt down and for quite a while, I wont be able to eat my fried oyster, sambal sting ray, satay and cheng teng.
I cleaned up my room and chatted with mummy a bit. I showed mummy the Raoul halter dress that I got during the recent sale. It was such a steal!! U.P: $299. I got it for? $30. It's a tad too long but it's ok. I can always run to tailor wong's shop and get him to do the alterations for me. That kind of fabric, design and style... I didnt even think and I paid for it.
While tidying up my bookshelf, I chanced upon my journal for the Namaste trip. I started flipping through and reading each and every entry. I think i will type them into soft copies and get them printed out nicely so that I can show it to my grand children next time. Im going to do that for my blog also. Especially my exchange trip. AHHA.. JI YOON!! Imagine our grandchildren playing together, either we all gather to eat kim chih in korea, or savour friend carrot cake in SG and us sharing our exchange stories with them. Haha. That will be good fun!
Oh well, I have got no choice but to start working on the stack of things that I brought home last friday. The to-do list that I had to come up with because I will not be in town for the next 9 days is crucial for me to settle as much as I can tomorrow before I leave on Tuesday. And it didnt help much that I was on course last thur and friday.
I am stressed up because I HAVE to balance my life. I have to squeeze out time for everything and everyone as much as I can. And That includes myself.
As such, the number one thing that I have always been trying to maintain and of which there will be no compromise whatsoever, is the fact that i have sufficient sleep.
Alrightey, from not happy, to a state of tranquility, I rest my agony of the day.
he is wise who knows others
he who knows himself is enlightened
he is strong who conquers others
he who conquers himself is mighty
~TAO TE CHING~
No comments:
Post a Comment