Monday, October 22, 2007

Trust


It's a good show. Go watch it.
Miu Kiu Wai is totally man and suave in all his suits in the movie. I think he really makes a good lead actor in this show. Not usual for him to be playing the lead role, but i guess this is certainly a great milestone for him. He has aged to be so so manly and very attractive in the show! I like!
Andy lau, on the other hand, is not playing the lead role. But I love his acting nonetheless.
Fundamentally, it's all about trust in all relationships. This is the simplest thing but also the most challenging aspect to build. With no trust, all relationships, especially BGR simply cannot sustain.
Coincidentally, 3 out of the 4 movies i caught on my flight back is also about trust. That is one of my biggest weakness too! I have to learn to trust, cos I know, that is the only way I can be happy in all relationships.
I grow up with Hong Kong movies. I love hong kong movies.

No comments: