It snowed finally while we were queuing at Pizza hut yesterday afternoon.
It was a pretty tiring flight as always. Midnight flights save time but drain all energy.
The strong wind at sub zero temperature made the walk from the hotel to the shopping mall barely bearable.
The snow made it all worthwhile though. IT was like a drizzly snow. But nice!
The temperature today is yet again 0 - 9 deg celscius. Apparently the past two years the snow was pretty heavy. This year, according to the locals, wont differ much.
This trip was so rush for me, i left a few important stuff behind! Amongst them, my camera, my samsung charger,my epilator, my notebook, and my this very handy lappie cover!
The weather is pretty dry. Everyday i just have to diligently moisturise my biggest organ. I was NEVER so diligent. But since the last trip and my experience with the red & cracked skin, Which thankfully I managed to salvage, I will not take anymore chances.
Today I joined in their training. As usual, I enjoyed listening to his talks. They are very useful, informative, motivational and simply easy to understand.
It is tough having to go for training yet having work deliverables which I cannot really delay. It will be pretty intense but I believe I will get out better off. I just need about 1 more day to adjust back to this environment again and this is one of the worst things I hate about travelling so frequently - Adjusting.
I need time to adjust when I reach China before I get back my momentum for work. I need time back in SG before I settle down each time I return. I dun like this transition period because each time Im put in that situation, I feel so lost and pretty useless.
Time to sleep early BECAUSE I NEED TO BE AT THE OFFICE AT 730am!
Good night. I will come back with more juicy write ups once i get more brain power.
No comments:
Post a Comment