Im gonna leave in less than 5 days' time. Im writing now because I dun think i have much time the next few days to pen an entry.
Im so gonna miss all of you.
I bought a lot of stuff from Marks and spencer and some tidbits from candy empire. This is going to be a long trip for me, the 2nd longest away from home after my exchange. Nevertheless, Im looking forward to it. This marks the opening of another door for me to enter. Until I go in and finish what I have to do, I cant say for sure if this is going to be a good trip or not. Im glad, however, that I have company and I dun have to travel alone.
I havent been sleeping well and in fact, my sleep debt is ballooning these days. I have got a lot of things to cover, to hand over, a lot of loose ends to tie and I just have to maximize my presence here to clear as much stuff as possible. I can always sleep in the plane. I can always sleep early when I go over. Maybe that's why im not sleeping enough.
Im going to come back as a better person next year.
Wait for me peeps!
Talk to me on MSN at night.
Email me and keep me in the loop of whatever that is happening.
I will continue to update my blog though i cannot view it.
NIGHTY!
No comments:
Post a Comment