It doesnt matter if we make it in the end.
All that matters now is that we are both going to make the dream a reality.
Nobody has done this. Nobody knows how and what is going to happen or what the way should be.
Because you made me see and believe in something I never was able to, and because this is the best time, Im with you.
Im no longer lost. No longer confused. I know now, that there is no point getting worried about things not within my control and that was exactly what I was so affected by the past week. Now I have let all the fear go. If it is meant to be, it is meant to be.
I have the freedom to lead my life the way I want to. I have the freedom to happiness. No one can take it away from me. And I shall embrace life today, like there is no tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment