Saturday, November 03, 2007

Really fun so far

I havent laughed so much in so many days since a long time ago. Haha...

I enjoy the company a lot!

It's cold here. Im not sure if it was the dryness or the cold, my skin actually started "cracking" and there were like red lines showing. It's itchy and painful. I freaked out upon seeing how bad the condition was.

I have to keep replenishing the moisture. Pretty demanding.

Today. HAha.. Even though I have been staying in hotels for so long, today, for the first time, I decided to fill the tub up with hot water and I had an incredible bath!! Woah... espcially under such weather condition, the warm water makes the blood circulate so well I almost fell alseep in my tub!

I got great deals from the night market. Im pretty happy with my purchases.

I cant wait to get back to SG. BEcause I think my skin needs to take abreak from such harsh weather.

No comments: