I have only about 4 weekends left to be spent in singapore for this year.
Catch me peeps! Catch ME!!
2 more trips to PRC - One for about 7 days, another one for 5 weeks.
I do look forward to the 5-weeks trip. It's going to be pretty fun hanging out with a group of 12 young peeps around my age and also to undergo training with one of the great mentors i have in the company.
I have to manage whatever i have started in SG office from abroad. That is why I am working pretty intensely to get as much things going and cleared as possible so that there is less to be settled later on.
I make sure that I leave the office not later than 7 these days. Work will always be there and if I dun strike a balance, I will not be able to accomplish much as a person, on the whole. This is especially so since my work requires me to travel intensely these days. I need time for myself, my friends and my family.
I have chosen SWORD B. Im happy with my decision although I still am not sure if that is really where I will be heading. Like the way things have been falling into place somehow for me the past 9 months, Im not going to worry because I know Im in good hands.
Ji Yoon...
It's been a long long while since we last met and got together. Im really excited about spending Xmas in Seoul!! Arrrghhh... I can imagine how we both will just chat and chat non stop about anything and everything... LAugh over the silliest thing on earth. And finally I get to meet ya mum in person! I miss her cooking SERIOUSLY!!
Im not sure if it will snow in Seoul this Xmas. I have never seen snow in my life but im looking forward to having a white Xmas!
I may not blog much after I start my 5 week trip in PRC because I wont be able to see what i blog and I dun really like that.
Anyway, I treasure each and every day that I spend in Singapore for now.
Today is one of the rare times that I actually got home before 830pm.
Sleep is darn important and I will ensure that I have sufficient sleep.
My happiness level is inversely proportional to my sleep debt.
HAPPIE happie for now!
1 comment:
when are you gonna meet up with us then?
Post a Comment