I havent been bloggin these days not because I chose not to, but because the website seems to be having loads of problem.
Hmm.. Well... Work is as usual, very hectic. I know the only time I can get a break is during my HK trip. Please SY!!! Please help me!!! I need you to plan an itenerary for me because I really dun have time to do research. Yet I would need to coordinate with SS and adrian and darryl so that we all can meet up properly.
Not sure how Li Qin is surviving in Guangzhou.
Adrian.. should be having a hell of a good time in Shen zhen.
Sumaya, let me know if ya mandarin has improved and if you are indulging in all the chinese cuisines in Beijing...
Sy!!! I havent talked to you for like SO LONG!!!!
Update me ok all of you!! Drop me an email or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment