Tuesday, May 29, 2007

@ Budget Terminal

Weeeeee.........

I know there are restrictions to bringing liquid items onto the plane. BUT... I didnt expect that I was given these two options at the security check: Gulp down my mineral water (Small Evian) or throw it away. Woah Lao... It's just mineral water mah. And isnt it strange that they sell mineral water on the plane too? Isnt it strange that I was forced to gulp down my mineral water yet they are selling food and drinks inside here too? That's a Warp Logic.

Anyway, the keyboard im typing on is pretty bad... Where some of the keys are really bad. And 10% of the alphabets have already faded. Im made to stand in order to enjoy this free service but each time I am restricted to 15 min and I have to log on.

That leaves me with 5 min to finish my post before it is auto logged off.

Haha...

WELL... Let's talk about the good things.

I had a not so delicious sandwich (Focus on the sandwich, not the adjective) at Hans.. I love the way they put their menu on the board, the way flight details are put. Can Imagine right? Those black board with big white alphabets.

And I bought a CLEO and decided to buy I weekly too cos I figured that i might be more interested in Gossipy news than to stretch my half awake brain with the philosophical books.

Its a strange but nice feeling to be travelling alone.

One thing for sure.

I LOVE travelling!!

And the feeling I have now, the pre-departure one is one of the most addictive feeling. Its a subtle euphoria.

I Like.

No comments: