Friday, May 25, 2007

Farewell

Farewell to the man that I hold utmost repect for even though it was a short 3 months.

I respect him as a boss.
I respect him for his wit.
I respecti him for his knowledge and experience.
I respect him for his management skills.
I respect him for his humor.
I respect him for his ability to lead.
Lastly, I respect him for having all the above qualites and yet he was the most humble man I have ever seen.

I am most grateful to him for he not only believed in me, he groomed me.
He saw the potential in me, he let me explore.
He guided me when I have no clue and he showed me the way.
He gave me such strong sense of security, I never felt better.
He pushed me out of my comfort zone, to ensure that I learn and get things done even though I had no confidence in achieving it.
When I eventually achieved it, his words of encouragement lifted not just my spirits, they lifted my soul when he made me turn my weakness into a strength.
He is a true leader and is always ready to share.

Certainly, he has touched my life.

And I will remember the valuable things he taught me. Always.

When I first entered this industry I had zero knowledge of, he built the stairways essential for me to climb up to reach the door before I eventually get in.

The door opened, and I was let in. Without the steps, I wouldnt have been here. At least, not this way.

Thank you William!

No comments: