Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday!




Yummy Mexican Food @ Cha Cha Cha, Holland Village.
Strawberry Magarita freeze is a MUST for all mexican food! They just go.. I dunno why and how but i lUVE that totally.
The sizzling beef on the hot plate is to be wrapped in a burrito-like thingie. Very nice.
And we have some prawn wrap and shredded chicken wrap, with mashed beans. The food is pretty good. However, I guess if Mogan's friend were to be there and perhaps with more directions, we would be able to better enjoy the mexican food the mexican way, and not SG way.
Belated birthday Munie! Though I dun think he reads my blog anymore haha
ANYWAY
Harry's Mexican Restaurant @ Orchard Hotel is still my favourite. Perhaps because the ambience, the variety and the fact that it was free made a difference. Haha.The strawberry Magarita Freeze is DA THING!!! Absolutely fantastic. I will go back there again... And I should have since citibank card holders actually get 15%. Oooh... Maybe next month!
This is something worth a change if you are sick of jap food, american food and all the chinese food. MEXICAN FOODIE is GOOD.

No comments: