Im finally leaving for HK in 2 days' time.
Im mobilising all my resources available in HK, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
I cant decide if I should go visit Disney.
Here are the list of things I intend to do in order that I get a holistic HK experience:
- Chill out / Club / Pub at Lan Kwai Fong. This will be one exciting night. QIN MEI!! Try and come to HK on friday!! We will have about 8 peeps gathering there. Should be awesome man!
- Island Visiting: Lantau Island, Chang Zhou
- Shop around (For this, I will keep it under control, after staying in BKK for 5 months and after the Viet and nepal trip, I seriously think I should STOP buying things that I think I can use... rather, i should only buy things that I WILL use for sure.)Let me pray and not die in the hands of the sea of fancy bags and shoes in HK and SZ.
- Eat I will certainly go savour the different great cantonese cuisines, see how delicious and different all the CHA CUM TENG are from the ones in Singapore, try to eat the legendary SMELLY FRIED TOUFU, curry fishballs... HAHA... all the street food. And eat the Pork Chop burger in Macau. Everyone says I MUST EAT THAT!! Of course... DIM SUM, Desserts... woah.. I cant wait man! Perhaps Chiman will be able to bring me to the more heartland areas.
- Theme Parks Hmm... I guess I will most prob still go visit Disney and Ocean Park. Since I am ALREADY there... Haha... Chiman found a part time job there. He helps out with the costumes in Disney. Fashion Designer in the making.
- ShenZhen, Guangzhou. Okay... This is with a big IF. Shenzhen is possible. Guangzhou would be too ambitious. HAha.. but sounds good isnt it?
- MOVIE This is a must-do. Oh... Sy, we should have gone for a movie in Vietnam!! This is a pact I made with myself. In all the cities or places that I travel to, I MUST catch a movie. That is quite an interesting way to immerse into the country's culture. All in the cinema.
- Museums... I wanna go to the Maritime Museum! MAybe the Heritage Museum too. What is travelling without understand a little of the place's history. RIGHT?
Now i only look forward to chewing my favourite Honey Mustard with Onion Pretzel, drink some Evian and Apple juice, with my MP3 on, and enjoy my Witch of Portabello in the plane on the way to MACAU....
No comments:
Post a Comment