Saturday, February 06, 2010

At 438am, I was woken up by a nightmare. And the worst thing was, I was disturbed in my own house by my grandfather in my dreams. It was scary... I suppose the fact that I didn't off the lights nor sleep in a comfortable position but fell asleep with tons of issues in my head and heart caused me to end up with disrupted sleep.

I just signed up for two papers in April to continue my insurance qualifications. Now I'm having second thoughts because at work, I'm so loaded. I have also finally signed up for my driving theory tests. Maybe it's because I have 2 months that I can stay in sg therefore I try to take up things which I can't plan earlier all into the march and April scedule. Hiaz but it seems I may need to travel in march and April.

It's the stress of having to take on things alone and always having to deal with mgmt that makes the job exciting but at the same time, super stressful.

Well, at least I manage to clear one issue off my head. Reunion dinner this year we are eating out. I have chosen this peranakan place, Baba Inn.

Cny cny... I need to pack my room and I hate to do housekeeping!!!!!

No comments: