Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stuck

I finally have a week in SG in which i dont have to work. Why am I still unhappy?

I think the pressure in not wasting this week is making me stressed up since I have not really planned what to do.

Sigh.

Maybe I shouldnt have agreed to take on this portfolio. I am holding doubts now. At the back of my mind, I keep having this unsettled mind. Well, I dont think I have a choice. It is good challenge non-the-less and regardless of how tough the going gets, I need to make it through.

I am stressed up. I am.

I feel like running away to bintan for a getway.

I need and want a beach getway. I miss the sea.

Let me see what I can do.

I came back from JB loaded with magazines. I am also now finishing the last 4 episodes of 败犬女王。 I visited Ikea Tampiness in search of inspirations for my room revamp. No luck on that yet. I want to re-do the layout, yet I dont think I should waste the current furnitures.

And lastly, I need to start reading my textbooks for the exam in april.

In the meantime, get ready for the March Basic Driving test.

No comments: