Friday, February 19, 2010

I love Home

The weather is giving me headaches.

I hate the heat.

No beach getaway anytime soon but expect another BKK in May. I realised how i can now plan my holidays in advance by just following the China long holidays. May & October.

Dr Heng says she is heading for London in May and so I would most likely redeem my kris miles for a london ticket.

I want to do Tibet, Tokyo & Taipei too. As for places in China, maybe I should just drop by shanghai for a few days to play and not just for work like the other time. I did Harbin in 2009 and it was simply awesome. I want to visit as many provinces in China as I can. I will give this some thoughts and offhand, im looking at hangzhou and Guilin or JiuzaiGou.

I have so much reading to do.

Haha.. anyway, so what have i been doing these two days?

I get up at like 1030am for some reason and that was consistent.

I read magazine, leisure books, even these Chinese books available on ipod applications. I read A BIT of my textbook. I flip the basic theory book.

Then without fail, I watch The Apprentice every afternoon. After that they will show Winter Olympics in Van Couver. After that I would switch to channel 8 to watch this malaysian chinese drama. Then I will go change up for dinner.

Such routine homely lifestyle is a luxury to me for I was hardly even in SG the past 2 years to begin with.

Anyway, I will start working really hard to read those TEXTBOOKS and not get distracted by all other stuff. It doesnt help that I need to now not just start reading, but be an expert in SG and China income tax system. I have to churn out numbers and put up a paper real soon.

WORK & Study.

No comments: