Monday, January 11, 2010

First post in 2010

As of today, my plans for 2010 cant be fixed until after this week i guess.

Luck is all I need and the ball is no longer in my court.

I was told to draft and send the email but somehow, this was a very difficult and brain wrecking one. It involves so much strategy and although i havent even had a complete draft out, I have been thinking about it the moment I manage to free up space in my head the past 3 days.

I just cant continue. I dont want to position myself this way at this point in time. But maybe I should heed the ang mo's advice. Afterall, the recipient is another ang mo.

Hmm... I have already come this far, I should just do it. It's either i send the email at 130am, or at like 600am in a few hours' time. Else, I wont have internet access until tomorrow night in Yantai, assuming I get no delays. By then, I would think my email is no longer useful. And sounding desperate is the last thing I want to do.

I spent the whole weekend having pre-birthday celebrations with friends and family. Next weekend would be at Harbin, hopefully enjoying the ice festival. Not sure if my camera, watch, hp etc will be working at a -28 deg C temperature. Like what MC said, my eyeballs would probably be frozen by then.

Silently, I hope this is the last trip, if not the second last to Yantai.

Ironically for some reasons, I think I am beginning to settle down finally in Yantai with the house, the gals, the SG group and at work, Costing & estimation are picking up my insurance and are coming forth for more discussions.

Too late. At least, Too bad.

No comments: