I believe that i need to spend some time to put my life back into persective. At least, how I view my life right now.
The balance has been tipped and I have lost my footing.
Perhaps it's the uncertainty lying ahead, perhaps it's the bad experienced in the past, perhaps it was just how the sources of my motivation in life seemed to have changed or at least, they were no longer there where I used to find them.
Maybe It was due to the fact that I did not spend enough ME time here and everything seems to be dictated by events not within my control.
Im like a lost bird maybe. A lost bird at a cross road.
It's not about whether this is good or bad. Nor do I need anyone to understand what and how I feel. It is simply a phase that I dread because I feel like I am swimming in the middle of the sea, blindfolded. Sometimes with a little direction here and there, I feel more comforted. But until my blindfold gets removed, and someone hauls me back into a boat, I will continue to feel lost. Maybe I should start searching for new boats and haul myself on. But that is yet another risk, which I am not sure, would make me better off than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment