I have six min to complete an entry cos I have tons of work waiting for me. All in red flagging at me. Shit.
I love being at work early cos you naturally just feel more motivated to have at least 4 hours ahead before lunch to clear all matters on hand. This is especially important in times like that when i am fighting to split 3 things on hand to be completed as much as possible by this week. I have 4 days to be exact before I go back to SG.
The weekend was one eye opener. i will blog more about this later. It wasnt a very pleasant experience but this experience is certainly valuable. It has changed my perception of renting houses, especially so in China. Im glad I have a place to stay and never have to worry about things like that back at home.
I miss home. I miss my family.
I am kind of looking forward to the wedding because it has been a long while since the family gathered, dressed up and hang out together. Even if it was just a few hours. After this weekend, I will most probably be back in china for a while. And I wont have much time to spend with my loved ones at home.
Cant wait to touch down at Changi.
No comments:
Post a Comment