Thursday, October 16, 2008

Enlightened

I know I shouldnt be typing this right now but I really need a little break from everything else to pen my thoughts and also to take this opportunity to rationalize things a bit.

It's been a pretty rollar coaster trip. Not long, exactly 7 days since i first arrived. Just by sitting beside me boss for 4 days was a great learning experience and with the guidance and direction she provided, I was so much better off than before. At least now i understand better my role, what I should do and my approach to the analysis that I was supposed to do.

This is also a runaway trip from some unhappy things going on at home.

& as for that other issue, we have successfully reached another level I think.

I was happy shopping alone at Watsons, the supermarket and da baoing pizza and lugging everything all the way back to my room yesterday. It's good to spend some time alone once in a while.

I went home, accidentally fell asleep and woke up at 1230am to wash up. Well, I went on to finish up some work and that left me very awake at 130am. I couldnt sleep anymore cos I slept a little too much for the night. Maybe it was because of the nap, maybe it was because of the DVD. HAha... anyway.. after much complaining, he told me to shut the tv, just close my eyes and sleep.

Well, I guess after much struggle, I manage to rest at around 4am. And at 7am... I was in a battle with my sleep, trying very hard to get up. Alarms after alarms, calls after calls... Surprisingly I still manage to reach the office at 8am.

I see that I will be spending another winter in China.

Going home next weekend, wedding dinner most prob and then come back here with the full winter gear.

No comments: