Thursday, December 28, 2006

Its a rainy day...

The most hated question came. I knew I had to face it no matter what. I dun think that was the answer I wanna give. But I guess, I dun have a choice.

Somebody take me away please.

Far Far away.

I hate myself for feeling this way.

I cant help it, or can I?

"Heads and shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes.. Knees and toes..."
I miss you all.
I miss the laughter.
The candid talk.
The hugs.
The warmth.

I think I need a hug now. A real tight one.

Although I travelled a lot this year, I saw a lot and experienced a lot. But this is also a year which I felt most forgotten. Im determined to have it changed in 2007. And I will. I sort of know what I want now. The more I see, the smaller I feel I am, the more beautiful dreams I yearn.

No comments: