Angry!! I started typing furiously away with the happy post and I had 2 big paragraphs done until I suddenly clicked on some button and my post was gone!!! ARRGGHHH...
Anyway, I was saying, My ah mei jie jie is funny. I was supposed to meet up with the girlies from Namaste for sakae buffet but it seems that no one is really planning it and it is i think sort of cancelled. And I was supposed to meet my sis to shop for the pressie for the Post Xmas cum Pre New year lunch at my auntie's place this sun. And I figured that today is the last WEEKDAY that I am officially free for indulgence like sakae buffet cos im starting work next week. She suggested having buffet with me at LOT 1. Of which I gave a big HUH??? cos I wanna ensure that I get quality sushi after craving for it so badly for 3 weeks and also this is my last sakae sushi buffet in a very long time. SO I said we should go Wheellock sakae. and this is her classic reply:
"Woah! 那边的parking park 了眼泪会滴下来。"
HAha.. my jie jie... Anyway.. Think we should still be there.
Oh and I guess I am feeling really happy and excited plus positive and motivated cos the extremely bad skin that I brought back from nepal is showing signs of improvement after I tried so hard to remedy and take care of it yesterday with fruits, lots of water, scrub, exfoliation, proper clensing and a deep pore cleansing mask + barley water. Also, I had finally repaid my sleep debt. Dun ask me why I even incurr sleepdebt when I had all the time in the world to sleep. I guess after my stomach recovered like 3 days ago, I grabbed every chance to travel around and play with the guys in kathmandu, while poor Sy who had began to suffer from food poisoning and indigestion parked herself in hotel marshyandi for two whole days. And that explains why the pics that I posted so far hardly include sy.
One of the biggest reason why I think Im happy is cos I talked to Mal this morning!! HAha.. No matter how short the conversation was. He always made me feel motivated about my work. And I will not disappoint him. Cos he believed in me so much and he gave me so much opportunities. He was willing to guide me and empower me. That was at least what I got during the internship. So I was told that I have already been booked by william for the first few months in the procurement department. That is also one area of the business I have zero knowledge of. I would like to start there anyway if I was given a choice. So everything is falling pretty much into place. I dunno how things are going to be like cos I certainly have some expectations or impressions already formed cos of my short stint in the office. Anyhow, I shall be very very humble and begin my first step into the working life!!
Oh mei jie jie also ask me about going to bkk in Jan. I would love to certainly but i guess i cant just do that since i just started work. Hmm...But I would definitely will go back to bkk soon. You guys should go check out the extremely nice Bkk Airport. The new one. I didnt have much time to walk around though cos each time I was there, i was rushing from one gate to another. Even when mummy ask me to help her get pork floss I cant cos there was simply no time to stop. Its really nice and big. I miss BKK!!!!! ARRGGHHH...
I will first of all clear up my mess in the room. I wanna actually paint my room but I guess that is too ambitious for only these few days that I have. I shall leave it to one weekend in 2007 and try as much as I can to enjoy my last few days of neither a student nor a worker. AHAH.
And Jay is back from the netherlands. Not sure when we can meet up but we certainly will. HAHa.. till today im still amused by how we met. Haha.. anyway, the last time I met you was in Bkk and Peter. Wonder if you two still looks the same. AHah..
Hopefully, I get to see Oslo, Norway soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment