Saturday, December 16, 2006

HELLO From Pokhara city - NEPAL

Hi all, Im currently in this internet café at Pokhara city. I have only one thing to say about my trip. It is FANTABULOUS. It is not only a meaningful trip with lots of interaction with the Nepalese from Armala village, we did tangible work like painting the school and also playing and teaching the kids English too. We are a hell of a crazy, fun, sincere and happy bunch of people where jokes an laughter never fails to surround us. I will post pics up soon when I reach kathmandu.

I had a 2nd motorbike ride of my life here!! Haha… Anil, the Nepalese in my team sent me to the city to buy groceries for the team. It was an awesome experience for we were riding and sailing through the beautiful rice fields and high hills. The last time I had a ride this cool and exciting was in Koh Larn with Jy as we sailed down the hills to the harbour.

And Guess what!!!! I SAW like 20 plus shooting stars on 13th Dec at night. Star gazing, all of us on groundsheets, trembling under our flee blankets and down jackets, chatting and singing songs with so many shooting stars… It was simply an awesome experience.

Its really cold here. Temperature was usually around 18 deg in the day, with bright sunlight( and yes, guess what colour I am now), and about 4-8 deg at night. Showering was a PAIN IN THE ASS. ARRGGHHH. It’s like showering with ice water. Arrgghhh

Did a fair bit of shopping in the Pokhara city yesterday and today. We had a Pre Xmas party yesterday and yes.. most people got wasted but we had a great time exchanging gifts, getting gifts and laughing at all the jokes. We had a very good mix of people. And we had a stage to ourselves to sing and play.

I will update more about my Nepalese trip.

Anyway, It’s been a long long while since I came online and I almost forgot all my passwords.

Wanna Thank wongso for updating me with my grades. And most important of all, for clearing my emails for me and im impressed with the new folders you created to tidy up my inbox. HAhahaha… THANKS!!!! It was quite a surprise.

Lastly, I just wanna say that I AM CRAVING FOR MEE POK, CHAR KWAY TEOW, DIM SUM, PRATA, and SUSHI, seafood, etc…………………………………………..

No comments: