Monday, December 04, 2006

And I say...

Im tired. I really am. How tired? It reached a point when I couldnt take it and I Had to take a nap while I was at Mc Cafe with Jeff and Jy. And due to the intense lack of sleep, I was also highly irritable. After kind Manfred gave me a lift and dropped me at Cine... I almost died trying to get through the crowd to Shaw house not cos the crowd was really bad but cos I was really impatient.

BUT...

I had a great time with Jy these 2 days. The most enjoyable was the dim sum early morning at Da Dong restaurant. And after that, lots of shopping. These days I have been helping peeps get clothes for some reason. AHAH.. Im glad you all love ya stuff at the end of the day with huge smiley!!

And yes, The part that I missed most was us getting ready for party. Haha.. Jy will always stand on the left side and me on the right side of the room in front of the mirror. That could be traced back to those days in evergreen when we two shared the toilet and everything, including the way we stand, is of that order( in front of the mirror), and oh, the way we sleep also.

We didnt take many pics on sat. Dinner with Chee sin was nice. Really patient. HAHA... And Sy finally decide to put on a dress. And we girls went to meet Jong Dam after dinner. He has a great voice over the phone, doesnt really sound like a korean. The farewell party at his place, the place that was suppose to be near to wheelock which almost landed Jy and Me with feet that are about to cramp as we trudge through the area in our heels. And the highlight of the day was me to finally get to meet Daniele one last time, and the most SHOCKING thing is for me to meet his brother, his twin brother in person. HAAHHA.... SO CUTE!! The way the twins were, I mean like I got a shock cos they are really similar except for the hair. The way they talk, walk, some small gestures, all the same. And Daniele was really kind. He asked me about my nepal trip and insisted that he pay me for the postcard. He really want to buy a postcard and help the kids. Im really impressed with his kindness and his insistance in honoring his words. Goodbye Daniele and Marco- Same same but different.


Goodbye JongDam too!! Though we didnt manage to have lunch together, tried pretty hard but somehow we didnt make it, its amazing how well we could joke and laugh. AHAH... I will never forget how you Love that tree, And the " I REALLY WANNA TAKE PHOTO!", which scared me for real but turned out to be REALLY FUNNY. HAha...

Jy saw me taking naps in between activities. Especially on the train, so embarrassing, I fell asleep while standing for about 10 min, then I continued talking to Jy, we even had so much jokes and stories to share the journey to airport was pretty fast, and once again, I think the whole carriage was looking at us LAUGH.

That was SAT and SUN

Friday, hung out with kevin, got him to change the shirt he wore and he gladly paid $80 for the topman top. And thanks for the "surprise" white rose. It was officially the FIRST Flower that i receive this year, though im still in deficit. Thanks for the effort solely to bring me out of the deficit.

And I went on to meet cliff for dinner. Pasta cafe, but cos I had too much Nuggets that wongso was suppose to bring for his indo gathering, I ended up eating just a salad and never got to try their pasta. And moved on to NYDC for desserts. Met steven at the puma shop. Haha.. Looked really suave in the jacket and jeans, very different from this shirt and pants he used to have to wear. Still the same steven, funny, and funny and talks nonstop.

Oh ok, Im SERIOUSLY TIRED.

BUt im really glad to meet everyone tom for dinner. Must meet my handsome boy b4 I leave. I need to smell his baby smell, play with him, try and make him form a "YEE" sound. BUT, the packing is killing me. ARRGGGHHH!!!!!

No more. Tom im out of bounds. Unless you wanna deliver more gifts, pre-Xmas pressie, flowers, things that you think will make me happy despite having to meet you, I dun think I can make it. AHAHH.. So practical.

ANyway, 540am at airport. Will only be back on 27th.

Im glad I manage to pack and leave with the right feeling that I have at this very point in time. Im really happy to be able to achieve that. I needed to get the footing right, and though it is still not stable and I have NO IDEA what is going on, Im ready to leave. That's all that is important now. And that was all that I was trying to get myself to prepare so hard for emotionally.

Will have a Pre-departure entry tom. Stay tuned.

No comments: