Yup.. waiting for the officers to tell me if i can actually take 5.5 in this fall sem. Waiting for the folks from the 2 companies to tell me if i am offered an internship. The future for this year seems so uncertain. And because all these seem so uncertain... my choice of community service has to be put on hold. I dun wanna go back to TTSH to do filing. I wanna get a different experience elsewhere. I do more and mingle with people. Or at least, i wanna learn something new from the community service.
This is an excellent opportunity i open up to people from all walks of life... especially to groups of people whom i may, in my life, never have an opportunity to have contact with and even come close to. There are the aids patients, the patients from Institute of Mental health, etc. Also, im thinking of volunteering for Singapore museum for some exhibitions on photography. I get inspired, motivated and moved by things people say to me or share with me. I enjoy that kind of interaction. I think i have been pretty blessed to have a lot of very nice and kind people around me who are willing to share something beautiful with me, no matter how trivial the matter, or how unimportant it seems. Even sometimes when customers just walk into the shop and was just browsing around, somethings that few lines that we exchange is enough to make my day or get me motivated. Im lucky on those days. I learnt a lot from everyone i met in bkk too. Everyone. They dun have to be some big bankers or some people with prestigious backgrounds or are earning a lot of money now. In fact, i realise that those people are usually the ones who are most reluctant to share. Of course, like all things, there are exceptions.
yeah So.. WAit....
No comments:
Post a Comment