Tuesday, May 09, 2006

To be continued....

Its currently raining cats and dogs outside. Im in one of the GSR. HAha.. BAck in school. I have to resort to coming all the way back here cos my bro brought the wireless broadband with him as he officially shifted out a few months back. I feel so handicapped without internet access.

Im going to post a quick and short entry here cos im running out of time and i need to settle my internship ASAP.

On the plane:
Mummy made it to the "emergency exit" seats on tiger. HAha.. And yes, we had to learn, or at least pretend that we know how to evacuate people in times of danger. Hmm... I was a little depressed when the plane was about to take off. I almost kissed the window on my left as i tried imprint the remains of the land of smile into my head. It was really beautiful, the lights and all... Well, goodbye thailand... FOR A WHILE.. haha.. i will be back. I did the same when we were about to land. The night view of singapore is just as breath-taking too. HOME!

Haha... i was at the new budget terminal so the feeling is not the same. MAybe i would be more emotional if i were to be at Changi T1 or T2. Anyway, haha... back to the taxi that starts from $2.40, FM 933, heard Wu Xu Ma Li's voice... she is one of my fav DJs... and then they started playing May Day's Jue Jiang. WOAH... and after a while...Soon.. I saw papa waiting near the bus stop.

"Ah girl, wei shen me ni shou dao zhe yang? Zhao pian li mian ni kan qi lai zhe yang fei?"
HAHA... PApa ask me why do i look so skinny now when in the pics i send back earlier i look so fat. I dunno if i should be happy or sad. HAha...

Farewell:
JY!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!! I tried calling you b4 i board the plane. I guess you must be showering, just like how ya omma will call when you are in the bathroom. And so i didnt get to say goodbye on the phone. TAKE CARE GIRL!!! Be strong!!!

No comments: