Good news:
Jan from school called me today to tell me that the one of the companies ask for my photo and my result slip. She also asked me to be ready for a phone interview anytime since the company is based in guangzhou. I was so excited and was on adrenalin high after that.
And so i began researching on the company and then i realised that the company is quite an international company. Hmm... I really am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I think i need to prepare for 2 interviews. As in one in mandarin and one in english. Im not sure which language they would conduct it in and the worst is i dunno when they will call me. If i remember correctly, i should always reject or try to ask for another time slot when they first call for phone interview until i settle down and have all the necessary documents beside me b4 i agree to have the phone interview.
I dun like to be in this kind of situation when everything is so uncertain and im not even sure where i will be in 2 weeks' time.
Anyway,,, i heard this thaitanium's song "Zero" at "cold wear" suntec today. However, it is the english version. I still think the thai version is better. I like the way they rap it.. thai eng thai kind.. very cool.
On Chris's exchange in Denmark:
haha... Chris told me that they have this weighing machine kind of of thing in hall.. and every now and they they monitor their weight.. ahha.. and the person with the highest increase will have to buy everyone else beer... and the story goes on... AHAH.. so cute!!!
Bad news:
Everything is yet to be confirmed...
And i lost the contact of my insurance agent!!! i need to claim my medical bills from bkk!!!
A lot of things are not within my control now..
No comments:
Post a Comment