I have been perpetually hungry these days... due to the very irregular meal times. I start work at the shop at 11am and i would usually reach home near midnight. My only meal in the day would be lunch at around 4pm. Sometimes i do have a light breakfast and then a heavy lunch and no dinner and just light snacks at around 8 plus or fruits after work around 9pm not by choice but simply cos there is no where convinient to get food and also, its is already late. If i were to eat huge portions of food, im definitely going to grow fat. Im always totally worn out after work (actually i already feel it during work) cos i have to stand for like at least 9 hours in the shop. So tired!!!! At this rate that im going... i think i will just continue to lose weight. I only eat a lot when im out with friends and family. Cos only then am i happy and yeah.. with more appetite. Anyway... Im really hungry now. And very tired.
*YAWN* for the 1000th time today.
I can finally sleep in tom. Im not going to work tom. And mon. I wanna just take a break from all these and see what the companies and school have to say. Also, i need to continue with the packing of my room.
TOM IS THE DAY OF MAHJONG!!!
HAha... my bro and sis are going to come back and we are going to play mahjong together. AHah... mummy even brought the tiles out to wash them... she bought a new mahjong table too. AHah.. nelle is already here since yesterday night and she is sleeping with my mummi. She wore this really cute pyjamus when i saw her yesterday. Today i came home late.. cos i went to the mango sale at marina square after work. Bought a handbag... got it at 50% off!! AHah... in the end, Jenny, Li Qin and me all got the same bag.. ANyway.. so i came home late and didnt see her and so i missed out on the BIG good night KISS from her.. ahah.. GOOD NIGHT YEE YEE!!!
Im looking forward to tom!! Yay!!! and im going to eat the Minced Meat with mushroom noodles from AMK Centre, AKA MEE POK!!! I havent played mahjong for a long time le.. AHha..really happy and excited!!
Chee wei!! I read ya blog about all the travelling you did on silk road. Im not sure if you can still read my blog from shanghai due to the blogspot error. Anyway... I really feel like going to china now!!! AWWEEE....
No comments:
Post a Comment