Strange. Really. I created a folder for the pics i took yesterday.. And then i even viewed the pics from this folder. Then after that i went to my SD card and remove the pics.. I came back to the same folder which is under this main folder, then my sub folder for these pictures were gone. I didnt accidentally remove the pics from the sub folder instead of the SD card cos the WHOLE subfolder was gone and i have this empty "New folder" instead. I cannot find my pics anymore. They are not even in the recycle bin, and i tried using the search for files... the shortcut to this subfolder i created was there.. but... the subfolder was gone. And all these happened when i realise the pictures i took while we had supper yesterday night was not captured. That was also very strange cos yesterday night we took a few and we even viewed the pics... so it has to be in my camera. What is happening?
Sigh.. so sorry folks... No visual aid now. Ok, It was malanie's birthday and we went to this pretty romantic but out of the way place at Asoke STation called "Crepes and Company". This place is highly recommended for Couples. Jy and I already had dinner, so we shared this Crepe with Apple, raisin and Cinnamon. We also shared a pot of EArl Grey. That was absofantabulous. After that we headed back to Evergreen, went to room at level 12. The 3 peeps there were already drunk. They bought this chocolate swensens' cake for Mel.. That was good but i was pretty full i didnt manage to eat it all. There was this Cherry, you know those that was dipped into alcohol and they are coated in chocolate... That was the best... AHha.. I love all these cherries. I dun really know when i started liking these cherries cos i remembered that when i was young, I hated them.
AFter that we went clubbing... ha.. 14 people set off in 2 cabs. My cab has people that were mostly sober. The other cab... J was shouting at the driver, M was ready to puke anytime, L had already passed out. They changed 3 cabs in one hour and never got to the place simply cos the drivers were pissed off with J and then M sort of finally puked.
Thank god i was on the other cab. Jeff was with Panu at this other thai club but they came over at around 130am and then soon at 2am it was lights on. The whole big group of us left and Jeff wanted to have supper. The rest of them were mostly already talking nonsense and doing nonsensical things too.... So in the end, just Jy, Jeff and Panu and Me headed for supper. Some of the rest almost got into fights with the Thai people there simply cos they were already drunk and were shouting at people and all.. If Jeff wasnt there i prolly would have left with Jy on a cab on our own. Cos i foresee ourselves changing 3 cabs for the same reason.
SUpper WAS SO SO GOOD. Jeff brought us to this place called Huai Kwang. The whole street was still alive at 3am... We had really great seafood and yes, for once, I actually ate Cockles... AKA SEE HARM... I didnt dare to touch the plate of cockles cos i remember how my cousins and aunties used to eat them almost raw... and they were in put in this bowl of blood... So sick.. and when i tried eating them in Char Kway Teow and Laska and Satay Bee hoon( I really tried, pretty hard cos people who eats these cockles loves them.. and i wanna know why). Apparently they were all too raw for me... Imagine after biting into a see HArm, then the blood just burst into the mouth, I cannot appreciate that. But yesterday the whole plate of See HArm was BBQed till they were 100% cooked. And i tried one... I had it with the Thai sauce... This green sauce that was spicy, sour and really delicious... I manage to eat another 5. Haha.. An achievement for the night.
I came home at around 4am thai time, 5am singapore time, and found M still awake... She just told me she left her cam in the cab while she was in one of the 3 cabs and she only found out after she came back with L...
Well, I was kind of awake cos i took a nap in the afternoon, I had EArl Grey at around 8pm and yes, alcohol after that... I manage to find someone to talk to on msn till 6am thai time... And yes... 7am singapore time. And i woke up at 11am thai time... NOw.. Im blogging.
I foresee myself looking zombified for the whole of today. and i will definitely have to nap later on. 5 hours of sleep is not enough. Not when this 5 hours starts from 6am.
No comments:
Post a Comment