Monday, April 24, 2006

...14 days...

I have mixed feelings about leaving bangkok. So in 15 days' time, i will be chewing my mee pok with extra vinegar from the coffeeshop opp my house. However, my greatest wish is to be having lunch @ Raffles place or whichever place the company which i will be doing an internship for will be. That is if i get one. Im still applying. Im still trying. Not being physically in Singapore does make things a lot more challenging than it already is.

Anyway, its 2 days of intense mugging for me and then i can kiss goodbye to my chula uniform. Im still thinking about whether i should go visit my other host family in lopburi after this paper and I will be probably going to Koh samet with asma this weekend. Jy needs to look for accomodation to shelter her for the next 2 months.

In the mean time, im enjoying the thai food, my fav at the moment is "Gai Tord Khao Niao", Fried chicken with sticky rice. And I was talking to KM that day on msn, then he commented about how he always wanted to try the thai Chai fan here but there is always this strong smell that put him off. I realised that I had overcome that unknowningly. I remembered my first month here, i really stayed away from the thai "chai fan" cos the smell of the fish sauce and also this dish with bamboo shoot is seriously very strong. I always feel sick and felt like puking when i hang around the food area for too long. LOOK AT ME NOW!!! Cannot stop eating. AHha... Im listening too to lots of Thai hip hop like Thaitanium, the potato, and lots of others... They are really good. I realised that after all these while, i havent caught any Thai movies yet. AHaha... And yes, that is the next on my list of movies to catch. And i really will miss the song for the king b4 each movie... That is something really exclusive to thailand.

To be continued...

No comments: