I realise the main source of stress comes from the lack of courage to face my fears. Whatever the outcome, I have decided to stand by my principles. Albeit alone.
Maybe it is not the best solution to be impetus afterall. I have to learn to be patient. I feel it is divine intervention once again. This is beyond me. I only ask to be happy.
It's a challenge for my body to cope with the side effects of the medication. It may not be anything serious but it's just one big sacrifice that I have to live with. And frankly, I'm just feeling frustrated because i was an innocent victim. What did I do to deserve this?
I'm not sure if it is the medication or the stress from work, that I am indeed burnt out?
STOP
I want to get out of this situation and just run into your arms. Three days but it just seems so far!!!
Very good transient distractions:
movie - date night ( great comedy)
tv show - star awards part 1( I thoroughly enjoyed this because the last award show I watched was probably 3 years ago. The hosts were fun, very localized presentations and dialogues. I was also very touched by a few scenes in the show. This is the tv station I grew up in. This is home. )
No comments:
Post a Comment