Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love hate

Two upcoming trips to look forward to:

21 April - Yantai, transit Beijing. I will finally get to meet CC. That is the One and Only thing that made the trip worth looking forward to. The rest of the factors are pure repels that I totally dread facing.

1May - Bangkok. Yes I know this is the Nth time but I swear, I never wantedto get away more. I even went sephora to buy six different types bubble bath cubes to bring along. I can't wait to step into VIE hotel again!! Best hotel in bkk. Of course, it's a long awaited trip with CC. That's how we fill the gaps I think of our LDR. Love travelling with cc, even if it was just transiting Beijing with him, gg JB with him.

Counting down. Just a few days more.!!

Till then, I have to bulldoze my way through the heaps of work.

No comments: