Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hi Pandulum

I thought everything was clear, it was just a matter of time.

I thought if i had just hung in there, the silver lining would appear.

It was a mad week for me.

The stress from the papers were intense. But it couldnt beat the stress from work. I ran away. I really did. I dare not read emails. I refuse to answer calls. I was silently grateful that I was not a slave to a blackberry.

How bad did it get?

I broke down a couple of times the past 7 days in front of my lappie. I was on "appear offline" mode for all the internet messengers. Especially skpye. Off.

I took the day off in hope that i could get a real break and so I can get back to work where 200% of whatever I had was needed. What day off? Well,a little bit. Not much. I was very glad mummy took 1/2 day off as well because the aircon needed servicing and she had to call the person in. Today is mummy's Lunar BDae and the best time of the day? The dinner, the haircut and the short Ya Kun blabbering with mummy.

Prior to meeting mummy, I attended the meet up.

It got me thinking. It's amazing how a short 2 hours changed everything on the table. I am beginning to wonder if she is the one that I really want to entrust my career with. And I am beginning to doubt if this is the best way to continue. Why am i back to this pandulum situation?

Nevertheless, I think the mini break was helpful. Face mask on, new haircut, im ready to face the work and stress.

All so that I can ease some pressure off my day at work tomorrow.

Good luck to me.

Please bless me.

No comments: