Saturday, May 02, 2009

Go away go away

Eeekkk...

And so im suffering from this unknown skin allergy on my face. I didnt use anything new whatsoever. 2nd day after i reach yantai my skin started developing this extra layer of skin. The whole face was rough and there seems to be bumps on every single pore. No it isnt red and No, they are not acne, pimples either.

And coincidentally, this medicated face cream that i have with me just ran out. I have nothing to put on my face to calm things down. I only have the tea tree oil blemish stick from the body shop and to a certain extent it doesn help a bit but I am not developing a whole face of acne!!

I wasnt sure if it was just too dry? To dirty? To WHAT??

I have been using peeling gel to peel off the layers and layers of dead skin cell everyday but i dun think the condition is improving. I never put on any make up either. Even stopped my SK2.

The thing i hate most is that my whole face itch.

I cant do anything abt it.

Help!!

No comments: