It's been like 3 months since we last took the plane together.
He ordered Oriental while i ordered the international selection for dinner.
So when I reached over to take a piece of the pork from his tray, the meat dropped accidentally and landed on the seal of the mineral water. Instead of using his utensils to send that piece back to my plate, CC just held up the mineral water, and fling that piece of meat into his mouth.
HAHAHA...
Im impressed. He decided that I shouldnt be eating that anymore. Not that the meat is dirty or whatever, but the small little things he did that made me feel well taken care of never fails to warm my heart!
Ooh.. And I caught a great movie on the plane. It's one of those ladies movies and i really enjoyed it. Camaroon Diaz has one great hot BOD!! The plot was good, funny and touching. Very meaningful as well. It kind of reminded me of Sex and the city. Name of the movie: In her shoes
Happy Vesak Day everyone!
Im glad i get to come back in time for visits to the temples.
No comments:
Post a Comment