I realised i havent been taking photos as much as I used to.
Maybe it is your fault CC.
Cos you dun like to take photo.
*bleah!!
Once my face recovers, im going to start taking more more more more pictures.
Im looking forward to the transit in Beijing this friday!! Yay.. can go shopping and dining with CC again. We are going to take the earliest flight out to Beijing and then run to town.
Rest on the plane.
Sat Rest and celebrate Mother's day with mummy.
Sat night head for JB.
Sun morning eat breakfast with CC's mum. and then its the beginning of ROAD TRIP TO Malacca PART 2.
This time, we are not going to stay in LOUZI hotel.
We booked Holiday Inn. The new hotel in melacca. No need to rush cos not rushing to go KL. Just enjoy Melacca. The food. The shopping.
Head back to JB later on. I LOVE the manicure there. Actually the one at level 5 city square is good. SG is good but EX. China is cheap but the skills of the manucurists and the technology is lousy. SO, JB is a good place for manicure. I totally love it!
Yay yay yay...
But before that... I have to rush like mad to finish all my work by thursday.
Im supposed to be on MC today but ever since 930am, my phone has been ringing non stop. Non stop emailing, liaising, calling... and now, at 630pm, i need to get started on my report.
Tom and Thur is packed with meetings and deadlines.
HELP.
No seafood for now cos of my allergy.
No heaty stuff cos of my flu.
Let me try to squeeze in a body massage tom...
Anyway, I got a nice red dress from VERA MODA SALE!
And I also manage to finally replace my cabin size luggage (the white free gift from Ettusais) with one from American Tourister! (by Samsonite) cos they were having 75% discount at Parkson here in Yantai. And I love it cos it is sleek, and very cool. Plus it comes with 3 years international warranty. GREAT DEAL RIGHT?
No comments:
Post a Comment